Monday, November 21, 2011

My Christmas Wish - UPDATE

I am BEGGING my husband to hook up with my parents and in-laws to get me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas.



There is SO much you can do with this machine but mostly I want to cut vinyl for some of the crafts that I do.  I want to make labels for things with it.  Cut out cute decorative things for the house.  The list goes on and on!!!

But before they go out and spend the money, I'm entering every giveaway I can find!! One of my favorite blogs, Tatertots and Jello, is doing one.  If you would like to enter, go HERE and do so!!

UPDATE: Well, I did NOT win the giveaway...but I did get my Christmas Wish!!  Silhouette was having a great Black Friday deal and hubby let me go for it!  I can't WAIT for my machine to get here!! I will have a hard time doing anything else!!!

No comments: