Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Emmy Award Nominee

No, not me. I can see how you could be confused.

Rachel Coleman from Signing Time is nominated for a daytime Emmy. She does the shows that teach kids American Sign Language. The girls love watching Signing Time videos and the TV show. It comes on PBS at like 6:30 in the morning on Sundays but thanks to the miracle of DVR, I record it whenever it comes on and then when I'm in dire need of a fake babysitter, I turn on the latest edition of Signing Times. Ha ha. Actually, I often turn it on for us all to watch while I'm feeding Campo. I love learning the signs. To me, it's so easy to learn from watching these little shows. Anyway, congrats Rachel! How exciting. Hope you win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good wishes! I am excited and thrilled. I had to see it for myself before I started calling my family and friends.

Thanks again!
Rachel

www.signingtime.com/rachel

Debbie said...

Thanks for the info. My kids only know the "more" sign! I can't wait to see this show.