Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Latest From the Manor

Oh. My. Gosh. Did you see who left a comment on my last post??????????? Emmy nominated. Rachel Coleman herself. I. am. freaking. out. Hyperventilating. Paper bag. Okay - much better now.

Soooo....my new BFF Rachel Coleman was nominated for an Emmy. Did you hear? And she left a comment on my blog. Tune in to watch and see if my new BFF wins! I know I will. If I'm not there with her. Ooohh...just in case she invites me, I'd better step up my Jazzercising!

In other news, here is a picture of Campo from today. Grammy was going to go walking today and it was soooooooooo windy here. I wonder if it was windy where my new BFF Emmy Award nominated Rachel Coleman lives. Anyway, Grammy didn't have a hat so she put a doo rag(I have no idea how you spell that) on him. It was incredibly cute. I had no idea my baby was so street!




Isn't he cute? I mean, bad? Or phat? I have no clue.

That's all I have for now. I'm going to go to bed soon because as you can probably tell I'm slightly delirious and borderline losing it!

3 comments:

nicole said...

Cute boy! Funny post!

Stevie Moon said...

Ummm Rachel, if you see this my sister really isn't psycho! Please don't contact the authorities. She's a mom of 3 and doesn't get out much! Thank you!

Debbie said...

Too funny!