Thursday, August 30, 2007

Long Week

Wow - this has been a crazy busy week! We had training at the school where I teach all day on Tuesday. I have gotten really lazy over the two week break and it was hard getting back into the swing of things! I miss my nap time!! I got home at about 3:30pm and had to be up at church at 6:00pm for our Mother's Association Fall Social. Now this is one of our main events. It's our kickoff for the new year. You can get signed up for all of the activities and volunteer opportunities that you want to do that night. At least, that is how it is marketed. It's really a chance for all of us mommies to get out of the house and do some drinkin man! There is a lot of wine and a lot of beer. Except for us preggos - which there are a lot of too! I couldn't believe how many big bellies there were in that place - many due in the next month or so! It was a lot of fun as usual - even though I had to drink water the whole time.

Wednesday was work in the classroom day...with my kids there. Work? With my kids there? Yeah right. I was telling someone that they basically paid me to do what I would do at home...try to get them to pick up after themselves but eventually do it myself, break up fights, and give them snacks! I eventually gave up on getting anything done and packed a bunch of it up to do at home. Luckily I was able to get a majority done during their nap time.

Today was work in the classroom and then open house in the afternoon. We got to meet the kids that will be in our class this year as well as their parents. It seems like we have a really cute class. I'm a little concerned about one but we'll see how it goes. I was supposed to have a meeting for pre-school CCD teachers tonight but it got canceled - THANK GOD!!! I am exhausted and in major pain - back, round ligament, the usual pregnancy stuff.

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and then NOTHING for the rest of the looonnnnggg weekend! Whoo hoo - I've almost made it!

2 comments:

Laura H. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stevie Moon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.