Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fox's Kelly Wright

I'm so excited to be going to a Texans For Life Coalition Dinner with Kenneth and Michele Sheets tonight! I was happy to see that Fox's Kelly Wright is the keynote speaker. I've always liked him a lot when I've seen him on television but did sort of wonder why he'd be speaking at a pro-life dinner. When I found out he'd be there tonight, I Googled him...as I do most people I meet (watch out!). Now I'm really excited to be going. It seems he has quite an amazing story. Jill Stanek explains that his conception occurred when his mother was raped by her pastor. She turned down the abortion that she was offered. I think this is going to be an amazing and moving story to hear. Thank God this mother courageously recognized that the way a life is brought into the world does not mean that the life has no value and that the baby should not be allowed to live. Thank God that this mother courageously chose life for her baby!

I'll have more to report after the dinner! Maybe not tomorrow though. I don't know if I'll get to blogging tomorrow between Mass, my hour at 40 Days for Life, a Halloween party, and then trick or treating!!

No comments: