Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You Are Not Alone...EVER!

Every once in a while, I find a little time to be alone in the day. Sometimes I'm folding clothes back in my bedroom while the kids play or maybe I'm cleaning and working in the kitchen. I cherish these quiet alone times when I get them. Often though, one of the kids will pick up on the fact that I'm by myself and they'll bring all their toys to wherever it is that I happen to be at the time. They'll say, "I'm here now mom so you don't have to be alone anymore". Little do they know how happy I was stealing those few quiet moments for myself! But it's so sweet that they are worried about me being alone. To them that is one of the worst things in the world! They can't possibly understand how those little moments are the ones that keep me going in an otherwise harried existence!! It makes me happy to have sweet and caring children.

No comments: