Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weight Loss Links

Now that I've gotten my big behind firmly planted on the weight loss bandwagon...here are some great websites that are saving my life!!

Hungry Girl - Cute site! Lots of recipes, tips and fun facts. Even information on saving money!

Gina's Weight Watcher's Recipes
- Love this website. She's got tons of recipes for things that she's made lower in fat, calories and/or WW points. There are some good ones but watch out! Some are for experienced cooks and, to me, some of the ingredients are hard to find. I have one recipe that I've searched and searched for one ingredient...I have all the others! Frustrating! So be sure you know what you're getting into! On the other hand, I have discovered a couple of new things that I've never tried before and like now!

Life Is Sweet
- This lady also has some great recipes. I can't wait to try the Mexican Tortizza!

I remember how much fun I used to have trying to find new recipes and foods when I was on plan a long, long time ago. It became like a game to try to figure out just how well I could eat yet stay within my health and point guidelines...and still LOSE!! I've tried to get that back for so long...I'm so excited that I'm back in the game!

No comments: