Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blogging Around: Inauguration Style!

Go to Pappy's Balderdash and see what has me feeling a little better! Finally someone who feels as I do!

Then get serious and go to DFW Catholic.org and read Freedom of Choice or Eslaved by Death Part One and Part Two by Monica Ashour. This is a very informative and insightful article about FOCA, it's history and about it has come even been able to come about at all through "the lack of the Incarnational View of Reality and the move toward abstraction". And if you're now saying "HUH" with a big question mark over your head like me...go and read it!!

Nicole at 4 And Counting had a great post on her thoughts about yesterdays events. It's no surprise to me that we have very similar thoughts on what happened...we sometimes seem to run parallel lives - well, except that she loves to work out...but I'm getting there!

No comments: