- I can't believe it's October already! September flew by!
- School is going good.
- Campo has an ear infection and is having a hard time getting over it. The girls always perk up after one or two doses of antibiotics. He's already had 4 and is still not himself.
- Me Too will turn 3 next month! Boo hoo.
- Doug will turn 40 next month! Ha ha! He's OLD!
- Let's see...what else. Oh, I've become addicted to Facebook. Seriously...it's bad. Rehab may be necessary. I've found tons of old friends from high school and college. A lot of my college buddies and I have been digging out old pics and posting them. Hilarious! It brings back such crazy memories. Too fun.
- I'm still stressing out trying to make a decision about where to send Big Bear for kindergarten next year. I can't seem to make any headway on a decision!
|October / Halloween 2008|