Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Help! Help! Help!

I need help! Did you get that?

Campo will not nap more than 40-45 minutes at a time! You can set a clock by him. I put him down drowsy but awake and he puts himself to sleep. He sleeps 40 minutes...and then he's up. This morning, I put him down for his second nap of the day and looked at the clock - 11:20am. So I knew I had until noon to get lunches ready before he was up. The girls and I were enjoying our meals when we hear him crying. I look at the clock - yep - 12:00pm - straight up! Unbelievable!!

Anyone have tips for stretching out naps? Believe me, I've read every sleep book there is out there. I can do sleep training for getting to babies to go to sleep but that is not the problem with him. He goes to sleep fine - he just won't stay asleep.

No comments: