Monday, March 17, 2008

Cinderella? For One Night Anyway!

Wanna know what's got me smiling? I'm going to the Bishop's Pro Life Dinner! I get to dress up and go out with my handsome husband - who dresses up for weddings and funerals and not much else! - and eat a lovely dinner at a fancy hotel with lots of friends from our church...I think it sounds like so much fun. The keynote speaker for the evening is icing on the cake. Fr. Pavone - founder of Priests For Life - will be speaking at the event. And best of all, it's for a great cause!

I feel like Cinderella going to the ball! Now I've got to get shopping for a dress! I don't even have one dress in my closet - sad, I know! Oh, and find a babysitter, for 3 kids! Yikes. I have a lot to do!

2 comments:

rita said...

I wish I could go!
My niece is getting married that day.
Have fun!!

Rosemary said...

What fun! Enjoy!