Friday, February 22, 2008

When Elmo Grows Up

We're going to see a show at the Nokia Theatre tomorrow. This is a concert venue west of Dallas in Grand Prarie. Doug and I have never been there. So what wonderful show will we be seeing? A great concert? Maybe a comedian? Noooooo.....

Sesame Street Live: When Elmo Grows Up

I really am excited about this. Me Too saw a commercial for it and her eyes were as big as plates as she squealed with excitement...that was just the commercial. They've never been to anything like this and I think they are going to have a blast!

A special thank you to our wonderful ticket donor and to our wonderful babysitter who are making the afternoon possible!

I know you'll all be waiting with baited breath for my review!


1 comment:

My Favorite Things said...

How fun!!! I would love to go to that! Weird, huh? The kids are going to love that!!!