Thursday, February 21, 2008

Motivational Minute - Update!

When I said I only lost a few ounces, I was referring to my weigh in last Thursday (wrote that post this past weekend). I am a freak about weighing myself. I do it everyday - usually a few times a day. Now, when I was a WW leader, I told people NOT to do that! But I still did it! Anyway, I weighed this morning and....2 lbs - GONE (not lost because I don't want to find them again!)!! Buh, bye! Don't let the door hit ya. Adios!

Just had to share!

3 comments:

nicole said...

Way to go!

Rachel said...

Stevie,

Thanks for the comment on my blog about the CRHP prayer. I am the Lay Director this time around. The first time I was the Scripture Witness. It is really cool being on this end of the process.

Best wishes on you weight loss. I really never had to worry about weight until after my mom died 7 years ago. I thought I was dealing with the grief pretty well...apparently 25lbs too well.
YUCK! And I just can seem to find motivation to do anything! However, you have me in youth...as I will turn 42 in April (ahhhh where did the time go?)

Also, just wanted to say the 'When Harry Met Sally" is my #1 fave movie of all time. I know the whole thing by heart...pathetic really.

I love being Catholic too...I am a crazy convert!

~Peace

Stevie Moon said...

Nicole - thanks! You can join me in a few months after you have your baby - although I've seen you're pics and it won't take you long!!

Rachel - Congrats on being Lay Director! What a great calling. I'll be praying for your team as you approach the weekend!