This seemed like a fun thing to do today with the post partum tiredness and the post holiday blahs! Musings of a Housewife started this so check her out and take part too! It's always nice to count our blessings.
* My tiny new baby boy!
* Spending lots of quality time home with my girls...although I'll also be loving it when they go back to school 3 days a week and I get really good quality time with Campo!
* Getting meals from church people each M, W, F through the end of January
* Losing weight - it is falling off of me right now. Everyone has always said nursing helps with losing weight - it's never worked for me until now! Hope it lasts!
* Starting to feel physically strong and active after so many months of pregnancy
* Being able to drink coffee and diet coke without feeling guilty...note that this implies I did not stop drinking it when pregnant...but I did feel guilty about it! The great thing is that it does not seem to affect the baby with nursing so I'm home free now!
* Being able to drink wine again (although only occasionally right now since I'm nursing but I'll take what I can get!) and the prospect of a margarita in my not so distant future!
That's all I can think of right now. I'll add more if it pops up...I'm sure there's tons more I could put! But I think I'm off to WalMart now...love that too!