Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Two Guys

Please pray for my two sick guys - especially my 5 week old baby (the big baby can handle it a lot better - haha)! Me Too is feeling bad as she is the one who started the germ fest in our home but I think she's on the upswing from it. Campo has terrible congestion in his nose and is miserable. Me Too had RSV when she was the same age Campo is now and spent several days in the hospital so of course this is seeming very familiar and making me nervous. I'm currently in the trying to decide when and if to call the doctor mode right now. He doesn't have fever or anything but he is having trouble eating because of the congestion. I'm suctioning his nose and getting stuff out but then he's blocked again a couple of hours later when he eats. If it were the girls I would definitely not be going to the doctor but he's so small. I think I'm going to wait it out a little longer. There is nothing worse than going to the doctor too early when there's nothing they can do and then having to go back again when it gets worse.

1 comment:

nicole said...

Oh, I hope everyone gets better. You can always call the doc and speak to a nurse before deciding if you should go in. I'll say a prayer for everyone's health.