Thursday, December 20, 2007

Campo Is Here!!





Campo was born at 8:05 on December 14, 2007 and weighed in at 7 pounds 7 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is just perfect! Healthy and pink! So far he seems very easy going and agreeable to just about anything you want to do. After a perfect start to nursing we have run into some little glitches but nothing major.

The girls are very taken with him...especially Me Too, as we all expected. She loves to touch and name each part of his body...she seems especially of his toes. It gets a little dicey at times - like last night when she was touching his head and I noticed she was pushing down right on the soft spot! It kind of freaked me out! Big Bear really likes him too - she thinks he's cute and likes his funny faces. She just doesn't gush over him like Me Too does!

My recovery is going well. I feel better this time than I ever have - partly due to the fact that this baby sleeps at night much better than my other two...so far anyway. We actually slept an entire 3 hours in a row last night - unheard of for a one of my babies! And it's great having Doug home to help all week. I do miss Grammy's spoiling...she hasn't been able to spoil me since she's been feeling under the weather and doesn't want to expose Campo.

Anyway, here are some pictures of our sweetie! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby!

Stevie Moon said...

Thanks so much!

Laura H. said...

Aw, I missed you posting this! Tis better, I'll say, since I got to see him in person first! I wasn't sure you were going to know who I was (and maybe you didn't) but I'd seen you going to communion and just had to tell you how beautiful he was! Just beautiful...

Anyway, many blessings to you and yours! Be holy.

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!

Also, per your previous post, I too really struggle from being tired and hungry all the time during the newborn stage. You'll be in my prayers!