Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What's In A Name?

In our case...possibly a divorce! Just kidding...sort of. We cannot agree on a name for our little boy. Doug and I both have our own lists of names that we like, but they don't match! I don't know why this is so hard. With the girls we went to the hospital with a list of 5 or 6 names that we loved and the hard part was picking one. In this case, we don't have any! I have to admit, it's starting to stress me out a little bit - there are only 5 weeks to go after all. So, this morning I asked St. Anthony to help me find a name. We'll see what he comes up with for us! I've already been through the name books that I have so now I've moved on to the internet. There are many lists of top 10 names or popular boy names or websites that you can filter out different things to narrow the search down. Aaaaggghhhh!!!! It looks like this baby may actually be named Campo - see this for an explanation of what the heck that means!

No comments: