Monday, July 9, 2007

Fun with Stats

Every once in a while I check out the stats for this blog and one of my favorite things to look at is the Keyword Activity or what words people are searching for that land them at Wheelbarrow Manor. A very funny one came up recently that I've been giggling about and decided that I had to let you guys in on the laughs. The search was "Wheebarrow Sex". Apparently they were trying to find information on a certain sexual position that someone who is much more adventurous, skinny and nimble than myself may wish to try out from time to time. What cracked me up was the thought of them landing here of all places. I really don't think that mine was the type of information they were seeking! They didn't stay very long so I don't think they were too impressed!

No comments: