Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rick Santorum's Sweater Vest

I have been taking my Project 365 pictures!  I just haven't transferred them to the computer yet.  But I'm proud of myself for keeping up with it.  Okay, okay - it's only been 5 days but I'm NOT good with consistency so I'm proud for whatever I can do!

I've been having so much fun with politics this week.  For one thing, I'm just SO glad that it's finally 2012 and we can see a possibility for a light at the end of this LOOOONG tunnel that has been the Obama-nightmare.  Just the thought of the possibility of him being gone makes me feel so much more hopeful than I even felt two weeks ago.  For another thing, we've been watching debates and hearing news stories about candidates for soooooo long.  It was great to actually have some actual movement in the field with the Iowa Caucuses on Monday.  I haven't been very excited about any of the candidates besides Governor Perry but he seemed to simmer our pretty quickly.  About a week ago I started hearing more about Rick Santorum and reading about him...and liking him more and more.  By Monday I was really rooting for him!  What a neat guy - Catholic, pro-life, super conservative and not afraid to stand by his convictions.  Father of 7!! 

Are you following Rick Santorum's sweater vest on Twitter yet?  On a more serious note, my mom sent me this video.  It's pretty long but he tells a really neat story at the end - if you want to skip ahead maybe go to about 13 minutes.




It's going to be an interesting next few months!

No comments: