Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Am NOT A Democrat!

We're enjoying some downtime here at Wheelbarrow Manor. It's nice to be home with no where to go. There is still a lot to do though. I have to get the playroom ready for Santa and grandparents to load us up with a new bunch of toys! We are very blessed!

We got Big Bear and Me Too up at 2am last night to see the eclipse. The red moon was really neat! Big Bear is very interested in anything science-y.

One of the best things about being home is getting to spend time together like we don't get to do when school is in session and we're rushing around from here to there. Sometimes this means some interesting conversations. I would like to share one I just overheard!

So Big Bear, Me Too and Campo were in the other room. Apparently Campo said something and Me Too was arguing with him...nothing new there...and Big Bear told Me Too that she was being a democrat. Me Too yelled at Big Bear and said, "I am NOT a democrat." Big Bear answered, "Well you won't let Campo think what he wants to think. That's being a democrat."

I was literally crying I was laughing so hard. I don't think she really did know what she was saying but it was still SO funny!! And very close to the truth as I know it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from ST Blog parish and couldn't help comment on this. Hilarious and correct!
(www.thiscatholic.com)