Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of First Grade!





Big Bear had her first day of first grade yesterday! She was so excited - I thought she'd never fall asleep on Sunday night! She finally did and was up early Monday morning. Doug got to go into work late so we all got to take her to school for her first day.

After dropping her off I had to rush straight to my school for First Aid/CPR training. Uggghhh!!! That is NOT a fun day - let me tell you! Campo and Me Too went to babysitting with the other teacher's kids.

Needless to say, it was a LONG day for all of us. We basically came home and all crashed until I scrounged up enough energy to order some pizza!

I'm so glad that Big Bear loves her teacher, her class and her school! I think it will be a great year. Now, if I can survive this week of classroom prep and training, we'll see how the year will shape up for the rest of us next week!

Oh...and...guess who is room mom for Big Bear's new class????

No comments: