Friday, December 25, 2009

Maybe Now...

I'll blog more! It's been a while since I've blogged. Usual reasons...busy, tired, and sometimes lazy! Often the only time I have to blog is at night after the kids go to bed but I'm always too tired. Sitting at the computer is the last thing I want to do at night when I have free time. I just want to laze around in front of the TV. I don't know how many times I've wished that I had a laptop so that I could sit on the couch or on the bed and write my posts. Yes...I am that lazy!

Well, thanks to Santa, my wish has come true!! I got a laptop for Christmas! So exciting! So here I am, mere hours after getting my new toy, and my theory that I would blog more if I could do it from the couch has proven true! I am sitting on the couch, catching up with the episodes of Glee on DVR and blogging for the first time in months!

The family had a great Christmas morning. The kids got tons of great gifts and there were a lot of smiles! Grammy and Grampy and my sister were here. Later we skyped with my brother and sister-in-law and nieces in California. Tomorrow we will head west to Granbury to have a whole other Christmas celebration with Doug's side of the family.

Okay, well I'm off to get roust the family up to head to Grammy and Grampy's house to see my grandparents and have dinner!!

Merry Christmas to all! Looking forward to blogging more in the weeks to come!!

No comments: