Sunday, May 18, 2008

What Are Ya Trying to Say Lord?

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice in it and be glad." Psalm 118:24

I heard this verse mass on Mother's Day, was struck by it in a new way and couldn't stop thinking about it. I started a post on Friday about something totally different and ended up tying it in. I went to prayer group on Saturday morning and one of the gals quoted it during praise and worship. And then, in response to an email sent today for prayers from a friend of mine, another friend quoted it again.

Chills! Not sure where this is headed but it is really being drilled into me for some reason or another.

Okay Lord, so I'm supposed to be rejoicing more or what? Am I not glad enough? Is something bad coming and I need to keep in mind that each day is the one the Lord has made and to rejoice and be glad in it? Is a ride in the wheelbarrow coming (see here and here)?

I'm hoping it's just a kick in the rear to start being more grateful for my life!

No comments: