Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm So Excited

And I just can't hide it!

The Pope arrives tomorrow! Whoo hoo! I took my Inside the Vatican Special Edition that I got for free at the Bishop's Pro Life Dinner (which I never blogged about by the way - bad me) and used it to set my DVR to record all the coverage that EWTN is having of the events. Luckily there is no school Wednesday or Friday so I should be able to have a lot of it on live - don't know how much I'll actually get to watch live with the kids around though!

Catholic Fire has a great post outlining the resources for the visit. It's excellent!

I think it is amazing that the Holy Father turns 81 on Wednesday and is keeping this kind of a schedule! Please pray for him as he travels and pray for all of the hearts that will be converted by his visit!

No comments: