Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kidz Linkz

I found a really neat Catholic website for little ones called My Friend Magazine! I'm always in search of fun ways to introduce my kids to their faith - crafts, games, etc. I've found that there is very little out there for the tiny ones like mine - toddler and preschool age. So I was thrilled to find this. It has games that my preschooler can play online, coloring pages for the toddler, fun stuff for older kids to read with topics that pertain to their issues, and ideas for parents and teachers to use with their kids. Check it out!

Domestic-Church is another good one that gives parents some neat ideas on how to celebrate different feast days and seasons. It has separate sections for young and older children. Again, a lot of the "young" children stuff is for school age young children but some of it can be adapted.

My sister sent me this website. It would be great for an older teen or young adult. It's called the Red Letters Project. Here's how their website describes it:

"The Red Letters Project" is like no other. It's the Book of Matthew as written in the New Testament, word for word, put to rock music with influences that include Coldplay, Aerosmith, Lenny Kravitz, James Blunt, Arctic Monkeys, Gorillaz and Weezer.



Neat idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great ^_^